I was finally able to convince Dustin to go back to the sketchy old yard sale with me today and holy smokes I am glad we went! This time, we weren't as confused and freaked out as we were before, so we actually had a chance to go through everything, and dig through all of those old motel rooms.
My haul consisted of:
- An old wooden chest. Needs some new fabric and a bit of paint and I really think it could be fabulous!
- Some brand new thread/string for crafting
- Some thrifted vintage dresses which I will clean and use for fabric
- An old vintage mini suitcase (always wanted one!)
- A vintage floral lamp. This thing is so tall, and needs to be re-wired but I just had to have it! Grabbed a nice shade for it too!
- A rustic looking half-moon shaped wooden hall table. This needs the most love out of everything.
- And a whole bunch of my favourite things ever... picture frames!!!
What do you like best from my haul? What is the best item you have ever found for free!?