This is a super quick photo instructional. It's even quicker than my last 8 step makeup tutorial! You can use similar colours to achieve the same look :) In my example, I started out with an orange shade, but went over it with pink. This is because I wanted more of a coral tone instead of straight up orange! Here we go...
Wasn't that simple? Now go try it!
- Rock & Republic eyeshadow in Love Rocks (a dark pink)
- Rock & Republic eyeshadow in Veil (ivory)
- MAC eyeshadow in Waternymph (Turquoise - it’s super vibrant and limited edition, but you should be able to find something similar)
- Faces Cosmetics eyeshadow # 196 (a shimmery vibrant orange)
- Black eyeliner (Love this one.. good Mac alternative)
- Eyelash curler (optional)
- Mascara (Rimmel Glam Eyes is my absolute fav!)
I also wanted to mention that I completed a brand new blog design for Jamie over at Awesomely Awkward last night! Check it out!!! If you're interested in finding out more about my design services, head on over to my design services page.