Things I love waking up to:
There is a peek at my new vehicle! I am in love with it. It's perfect and probably the warmest thing in the world! Hello, it has butt warmers. I'm pretty stoked about this because after driving a car from 1995 for six years, features like this blow me away.
Our recent guilty pleasure has been this delicious pull-apart rosemary bread and this spinach/cheesey dip from M&M Meat Shops. I am in heaven whenever we eat it.
Here is a shot of the Christmas tree all up and decorated! I'll take proper photos later, but for now this will do. That room is going to be so festive!
Then I did some more detective work and realized that before I was using my eyeshadow, I wiped my brushes on a piece of toilet paper. After my eyes were bugging me throughout the day, I used toilet paper and makeup remover to get it off. It got worse. Then I realized that this seemed to happen every time toilet paper was involved. Don't ask why I use toilet paper... I do my makeup in the bathroom and it's the closest thing haha. So anyways, not to self: Never use toliet paper to remove makeup again. I'm back to normal now, but now that I know what's causing it I'll knock on wood that it never happens again.
Other things that happened this past week:
- Two of my lovely sponsors held a giveaway
- I added some new pillows, magnets, plush and other items to the shop!
- This weekend still has the 25% off everything in my shop sale going on!
- I finished a blog design for The Curious Pug
- I gave you all another holiday Free Printable!
- I broke down my multitasking tips
- I made some new stock, including my favourite bunny yet!
- I made some cool scratch cards (diy coming soon!)
- I shared with you a whole whack of handmade black friday deals!
What did you get up to this weekend? Did you spend all your money during Black Friday, or did you choose not to partake?