New year, new you.
I can't tell you enough how much I needed my little work vacation to end the year perfectly. I got so much stuff done for myself and have such a better outlook on everything. I feel more so much more inspired and less lost. I can already feel that this year is going to be a good one because my mind has been set back on track and I am ready for anything!
This year I want to focus on being better. Mentally, physically, and in everything I do. Here is a short list of some things I hope to accomplish:
- Reject negativity from my life. This is a huge one that I might post more about later.
- Be inspired every day
- Get my workout routine back on track. Not to lose weight, but to force myself to stay active.
- Be the person I want to be
- Get my hair done (finally)
- Build a solid marketing plan for my upcoming projects
- Read more
- Draw more
- Don't forget to take time for myself, especially when things get hectic.
- Build new relationships
What are some things on your list of improvements?