Flirty Pink Valentine’s Day Makeup TutorialBy Dana Fox
I wanted to create a dramatic and flirty makeup look for Valentine’s Day, and this is what I came up with! I don’t think there’s a better time to pull out those bright pinks and reds and put them to good use! This eyeshadow look really isn’t that hard, it just takes a bit longer than your everyday makeup. Check the pictorial and instructions below for steps, or see my video tutorial here!
1. Apply medium purple in the crease and blend
2. Apply dark purple or burgundy on top of purple in crease
3. Blend it all together nicely
4. Grab a hot pink or red and apply on both the outer and inner lid
5. Apply a dark brown to the outer crease to darken and blend
6. Apply a light pink to the center of the lid
7. Highlight your brow bone with a shimmery nude or light pink shade
8. Underneath your eye, apply a gold. For more intensity, wet your brush first.
9. Apply black eyeliner on your lower lash line and smudge it out with the same dark brown
10. Apply liquid liner to the top, extending the line on both outer and inner corners. Also apply white eyeliner to your waterline.
11. Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes
12. Pop on some falsies to the outer half of your lid only
You’re done! I just love the vibrancy of this look and the gradient effect on the lids. Here’s the look put together, perfect for a Valentine’s day date:
Get this look:
Need blog topic ideas? Check out 365 Blog Topic Ideas on Amazon!
Follow (CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG AND STAY UPDATED)