Pineapple Nail Art: Tutorial!By Dana Fox
I’ve been really into doing my nails all summery lately. You might remember my recent watermelon nails, but this time I wanted to do something a little more detailed. I posted a photo of this design on my Instagram a little while ago and asked if you wanted a tutorial. A bunch of you said yes so here it is!
For this tutorial, you will need a few polishes and some nail art brushes. I am using:
Yellow – Light Yellow from Love & Beauty (Forever 21)
Brown – Berlin There Done That by OPI
Green – Tenacious Teal from Maybelline’s Color Show
White – from Love & Beauty
1. Paint your nails a solid white. Two coats usually does it!
2. With a nail art brush, create some yellow circles. Think about which way they will face so the tops of your pineapples don’t run into each other.
3. With a brown or a darker yellow, create thin lines with another nail art brush. This part is a bit tricky but with practice you can do it! I use the very tip/edge of the brush to get a really thin line.
4. With your green polish and a nail art brush, paint on the top leafy bits!
5. Finish with a top coat of your choice.
This style is pretty easy if you’re used to using nail art brushes, but it did take a bit longer than my usual nail tutorials. I love this one so much that this is my second time in a row doing it… and it’s actually lasted a lot longer than some of my other designs for some reason!
Enjoy your yummy pineappley manicure!
Need blog topic ideas? Check out 365 Blog Topic Ideas on Amazon!
Follow (CLICK TO FOLLOW ALONG AND STAY UPDATED)