Here’s another hairstyle I threw together while experimenting with ways to do my shorter locks. As always, this is quick and carefree and is nice when you just want to get the hair out of your face for a while.
1. Start with a deep side part and grab a chunk of hair from the front section
2. Begin a dutch braid, or reverse braid, by passing pieces underneath each section instead of on top like you would a normal braid.
3. Begin incorporating chunks from the top and bottom layers of your hair as you go, in typical french braid fashion. When you get to the back center of your head, pin temporarily.
4. Do the same on the other side.
5. When you get to the end, gather both of the finished braids
6. With the remaining bits of hair, roll everything upwards and continue until tight. Pin in place.
» Need blog topic ideas? Check out 365 Blog Topic Ideas on Amazon!
I am an online entrepreneur/artist helping other creatives kick butt in the real world. When I’m not running the Wonder Forest blog ship, you can find me teaching in my Watercolour Workshop, creating artwork for phone cases and home decor, whilst managing the daily tasks of Dana Fox Creative. Visit me at the links below if you wanna be friends and check out my Instagram stories for behind the scenes bits!