We are loving bright colours and simple projects in the Wonder Forest lately, so I thought I’d share with you some of my recent favourite DIYs that you can try this weekend! With Summer just around the corner, each of these projects are a nice way to refresh your home.
1. Finger Knit Rope Trivet by Flax & Twine
Need some coasters or trivets? These super easy and quick ones will have you finger-knitting dozens for friends and family too!
2. Dip Dye Placemats by DesignLoveFest
Such an easy way to add a bit of colour to your table! Dip dyeing is probably one of the most fail-proof ways to spice up fabric.
3. Modern Spring Wreath by Persia Lou
This floral wreath gives store-bought ones a run for it’s money! A modern take on an old trend.
4. Citrus Fruit Serving Tray by iheartnaptime
If you’re entertaining this weekend, these are a must!
5. Gemstone Soap Rocks by DIYinPDX
Colourful and useful. These soap rocks will make your guests smile, and they also make great gifts!
6. Paint Stick Basket by Build-Basic
How simple can you get with this paint stick box? Staples and a variety of paint sticks are all you need.
7. Rose Floral Wall Hanging by A Pair & A Spare
This gorgeous wall hanging would also make for the most perfect photo backdrop!
8. Pina Colada Pineapple Soaps by Happiness is Homemade
Pineapples? Yes please! Not only are these cute but they smell like pina coladas! Yum!
Which one will you try?