I am so excited for Spring! I can’t wait for flowers to be blooming, birds to be chirping, the sun to be shining and of course, the joy of Easter (because let’s face it, Easter also means chocolate). Aside from the chocolate, one of my favourite things about Easter is that the decorations are so cute! So today, I’m sharing some of my favourite unique Easter egg DIYs! I can’t wait to try some of these out myself.
1. Galaxy Easter Eggs via Dream a Little Bigger
This easy DIY for galaxy eggs is out of this world.
2. Botanical Hand-painted Easter Eggs via The House that Lars Built
These floral hand-painted Easter Eggs are simply stunning and work year round!
3. Pantone Inspired Easter Eggs via How About Orange
The design nerd in me is simply obsessed with these Pantone inspired Easter eggs.
4. Rainbow Watercolour Easter Eggs via Squirrelly Minds
Aren’t these rainbow watercolour Easter eggs magical?
5. Paper Flower Easter Eggs via Such Pretty Things
Typically when you think of decorating Easter eggs you think about painting or dying them. This DIY for paper flower eggs is so unique and delicate.
6. Easter Bunny Easter Eggs via Bitte
These DIY sleeping bunny eggs are adorable that just looking at them makes me happy!
7. Typographic Easter Eggs via Lovely Indeed
Conversation hearts have always been my favourite Valentine’s day candy, so naturally I’m loving these DIY typographic eggs inspired by them!
8. Watercolour Floral Easter Eggs via Craftberry Bush
How gorgeous are these watercolour floral eggs? They flowers are so realistic, at first I thought they were real flowers.
9. Gold Leaf Easter Eggs via Sugar and Charm
Gold leaf is another fun way you can decorate eggs, and the results are stunning!
10. Glitter Easter Eggs via Girl Inspired
What would any DIY list be without a little bit of glitter? These eggs are simply dazzling!