It’s officially December! That means it’s time to start thinking seriously about gifts and cards. To help you out, I’ve created yet another watercolour card tutorial as a part of my 2019 Holiday Card Series over on YouTube.
For this design, I’ll be creating a “bursting” effect of holiday foliage using the clean white texture of the paper as an accent. I love how this one turned out, and you can make it unique by adding in your favourite winter florals.
Click here to watch or press play below:
You can also check out the entire Holiday Card and Christmas tutorial videos on this YouTube playlist. These include cards from previous years too! Please do give the video a Like if you liked it, and feel free to share it with your friends.
Products used in this video:
- Wonder Forest Watercolour Brushes: http://www.wonderforest.com/brushes
- Stonehenge Aqua Coldpress Paper: https://amzn.to/356tNNm
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor Paints (sap green, alizarin crimson, lamp black): https://amzn.to/2QiRKgt
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Paints (oxide of chromium): https://amzn.to/2QnlXe5
- Winsor & Newton White Gouache: https://amzn.to/2OwPTDb
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen: https://amzn.to/35JzrW4
VIEW ALL OF MY PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS AT http://www.amazon.com/shop/wonderforest
*Amazon links are affiliate links, which means the channel earns a small commission from sales made from my recommendations! thank you for supporting me 🙂