- When you’re with the right person, there is no drama. Period.
- You can’t be afraid of letting your partner see you at your lowest/weakest points
- Trust should not even be a question or a thought. If you have to question trust at all, get out.
- Relationships do change. Honeymoon phases end. What matters is that you can still say “I Love You” and mean it at the end of the day.
- There will be disagreements, you might even yell at each other. It doesn’t mean you’re broken. It simply means you disagree. Ending it quickly and with a compromise sets you back on track.
- A man will always secretly wish for you to do the laundry and clean up after him. I think it’s in their blood. They are all lazy to an extent, ladies!
- No couple is perfect, but if you’re on the same page you’re perfect for each other.
- Sometimes being with someone means doing some things you don’t want to do, but doing it for them anyways.
- It’s ok to poop, girls. You are not a robot princess.
- Never talk about your guy with your mom if you’re annoyed or frustrated. Instead, talk to his mom about him. She can straighten him out and will love him regardless. Yours may develop a wrongful opinion of him based on things you said out of annoyance.
- Say “I love you” every day
- A great partner is one who will stick by you no matter what. Through all of your problems and happiness, they will be right there with you.
- A man who loves pets is a man worth keeping
- Sharing the household duties means more time to hang out together afterwards
- Even if you’re busy, make time to just be with one another at the end of the day
- Laugh together, and laugh often.
What would you add to this list?
Last Updated on