If you’ve got a story, we want to hear it!
Submit Content to Wonder Forest
Hey Wonder friend! Over the years this blog has evolved into a community of like-minded people looking for inspiration, creative projects, business and blog help and more! Wonder Forest accepts contributed content and articles that suit the overall vibe of this blog, so if you’ve got a knack for writing, design, or photography, why not share that love with the rest of us! So, what exactly are we looking for? Posts that cover any of the following are always a good match:
- Travel and places (Photography, Guides, Exploration)
- Projects (Fashion, DIY, Organization, etc.)
- Self Improvement (Health, Lifestyle, Advice and Tips)
- Career and Business (Tips, Hacks, Advice)
- Artists and Designers for Tech Tuesday downloadable content
Our new motto: Create, Explore, Inspire. We love showcasing topics that help others and inspire them, and would love to see what you might be able to bring to the table. If you’re unsure, just have a browse through some of the past content here.
How to submit content
First and foremost, any content you submit must be original content that has not yet been published elsewhere. Publishing the same content on multiple websites is what Google deems as “duplicate content” and hurts all sites involved.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short pitch or description of your ideas for a post. Tell us who you are and what you do.
- In the email subject line, please include the suggested title or a description of your post, for example “How to Plan an Epic Road Trip”, or “A post about gaining body confidence”.
- *recommended* You can also submit a completed draft article if you’ve got one ready. If it seems like a good fit for the blog, we’ll be in touch within 7 days.
- If your post contains accompanying photographs, please include those as well with a minimum width of 700px and at least one vertically oriented shot. No text on photos.
- Posts must not favor or advertise a single product, service, or website. If you’re looking for advertising, please check our Advertising page for details.
- We will be in touch within 7 days if we like your stuff!
For Artists and Designers Submitting Downloadable Content:
- Email email@example.com with a link to your portfolio or send along some samples of your work. We will review your submission and see if you are a good fit for our Tech Tuesday features!
- Include subject line: TECH TUESDAY ART
Check out our current contributors: