If you’ve got a project or story, we want to feature it!
Submit Content to Wonder Forest
Hey Wonder friend! Over the years this blog has evolved into a community of like-minded people looking for inspiration, creative projects, DIYs, beautiful spaces, and more! Wonder Forest accepts a limited amount of contributed content and articles that suit the overall vibe of this blog, so if you’ve got a knack for writing, creating, design, or photography, why not share that love with the rest of us! So, what exactly are we looking for? Posts that cover any of the following are always a good match:
- Creative Projects (DIY, Crafts, Patterns, Organization, etc.)
- Creative Business (Stories, Tips, Hacks, Advice)
- Beautiful Design (Decorated Spaces, Interior Designing, etc.)
We love showcasing projects and topics that help others and inspire them, and would love to see what you might be able to bring to the table.
How to submit content or a pitch
First and foremost, any content you submit must be original content that has not yet been published elsewhere. Publishing the same content on multiple websites is what Google deems as “duplicate content” and hurts all sites involved.
- Email email@example.com with a short pitch or description of your idea for a post. Tell us who you are and what you do.
- In the email subject line, please include the suggested title or a description of your post, for example “How to Knit a Giant Blanket”, or “Sharing tips for entrepreneurs”.
- For any projects, you should be able to include high quality photographs. We require a minimum width of 800px and at least one vertically oriented shot. No text should be visible on photos.
- Posts must not favour or advertise a single product, service, or website. We will not publish or respond to emails that clearly want to publish a post to advertise or for SEO boosting purposes. If you’re looking for advertising, please check our Advertising page for details.
- We will be in touch within 7 days if we like your idea!
Check out our current contributors: