This summer, I've been obsessed with golden eyeshadow. I just think that it is such a perfect shade for summer and brightens up your whole face with a bronzed glow. I wanted to throw together a little 8 step tutorial showing you how I create my typical summer eye. Step by step instructions are below!
1. Prepare your face and prime your eyes. I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion.
2. Fill your entire lid with a velvety gold or bronze eyeshadow. I used Mac shadow in Woodwinked, which is one of my absolute all-time favs!
3. Brush some medium to dark matte brown shadow onto the outer corner of the lid, and sweep it up and over your crease. Blend well. I used Rock & Republic shadow in Tribal (another of my favs).
4. Continue with that same brown and brush it under your lower lash line. Keep it close to your lashes.
5. Highlight your brows by brushing on a matte white shadow with a flat brush. I used Everyday Minerals shadow in Bundled Up. Blend it into the brown so it's not so harsh.
6. Curl your lashes and line the upper lids with a kohl liner. I winged my tip a little. I used Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal liner in black.
7. Continue lining under your eye and on your waterline.
8. Add mascara to your top and bottom lashes. I used Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender.
That's all there is to it, friends!
Like this? Feel free to pin!