I wanted to create a dramatic and flirty makeup look for Valentine’s Day, and this is what I came up with!
I don’t think there’s a better time to pull out those bright pinks and reds and put them to good use. This eyeshadow look really isn’t that hard, it just takes a bit longer than your everyday makeup. Check the pictorial and instructions below for steps, or see my video tutorial here!
- 1. Apply medium purple in the crease and blend
- 2. Apply dark purple or burgundy on top of purple in crease
- 3. Blend it all together nicely
- 4. Grab a hot pink or red and apply on both the outer and inner lid
- 5. Apply a dark brown to the outer crease to darken and blend
- 6. Apply a light pink to the center of the lid
- 7. Highlight your brow bone with a shimmery nude or light pink shade
- 8. Underneath your eye, apply a gold. For more intensity, wet your brush first.
- 9. Apply black eyeliner on your lower lash line and smudge it out with the same dark brown
- 10. Apply liquid liner to the top, extending the line on both outer and inner corners. Also apply white eyeliner to your waterline.
- 11. Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes
- 12. Pop on some falsies to the outer half of your lid only
You’re done! I just love the vibrancy of this look and the gradient effect on the lids. Here’s the look put together, perfect for a Valentine’s day date:
Last Updated on