Nothing screams “Christmas is coming!” to me like lots and lots of snow! Although, living in Northern Ontario, I could sometimes do without the blizzards. Regardless, I wanted to share an easy watercolour painting for yet another holiday card.
In case you missed it, my Holiday Card Series is back over on the Wonder Forest YouTube channel! This series is something I do every single year (you can check out the entire playlist of holiday themed cards here).
This time, I’ll show you how to create a cute, illustrated monochromatic style mountain scene using just a few tools.
Click here to watch or press play below:
- Wonder Forest Watercolour Brushes: http://www.wonderforest.com/brushes
- Stonehenge Aqua Coldpress Paper: https://amzn.to/356tNNm
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor Paints (Indigo): https://amzn.to/2QiRKgt
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Paints (Davy’s Grey, Cobalt Turquoise): https://amzn.to/2QnlXe5
- Posca White Pen: https://amzn.to/2O9vByc
- Pigma Micron #5 Marker: https://amzn.to/2CKbhhK
Last Updated on