Nothing screams “Christmas is coming!” to me like lots and lots of snow! Although, living in Northern Ontario, I could sometimes do without the blizzards. Regardless, I wanted to share an easy watercolour painting for yet another holiday card.
In case you missed it, my Holiday Card Series is back over on the Wonder Forest YouTube channel! This series is something I do every single year (you can check out the entire playlist of holiday themed cards here).
This time, I’ll show you how to create a cute, illustrated monochromatic style mountain scene using just a few tools.
Click here to watch or press play below:
If you want to stay updated with my series, be sure to subscriber to the channel and turn on that bell notification!
- Wonder Forest Watercolour Brushes: http://www.wonderforest.com/brushes
- Stonehenge Aqua Coldpress Paper: https://amzn.to/356tNNm
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor Paints (Indigo): https://amzn.to/2QiRKgt
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Paints (Davy’s Grey, Cobalt Turquoise): https://amzn.to/2QnlXe5
- Posca White Pen: https://amzn.to/2O9vByc
- Pigma Micron #5 Marker: https://amzn.to/2CKbhhK
What is one of the things you look forward to the most during the winter season?
*Amazon links are affiliate links, which means the channel earns a small commission from sales made from my recommendations! thank you for supporting me 🙂